– Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona.
Bellvitge, June 1997. Teaching Unit Clinical Hospital and Bellvitge Hospital.
– Specialist training: Resident Internal Physician (MIR) in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
at the Hospital Universitari Mútua Terrassa. 1998-2003
– Assistant doctor of the Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology Service at the Hospital Universitari Mútua Terrassa since May 2003. Prosthetic Surgery Unit (hip and knee).
COMPANIES TO WHICH IT BELONGS
– Member of the Acadèmia de Ciències Mèdiques de Catalunya i Balears.
– Member of the Societat Catalana de Cirurgia Ortopèdica i Traumatologia. (SCCOT)
– Member of the Spanish Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology. (SECOT)
– Member of the Spanish Society of Hip Surgery. (SECCA)
– Member of the European Hip Society. (EHS)
– Tutor of residents of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology. Certificate of internal and external accreditation since January 2007.
– Member of the Teaching Committee of the Mútua University Hospital of Terrassa.
– Organizer and professor of Forcem courses in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology since 2012.
– Speaker and professor in different courses and congresses of the specialty.
– Tres Torres Clinic: arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Raúl Puig-Adell.
– Sagrada Familia Clinic: arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Ramón Cugat.
– Hospital of Barcelona. Emergency Service of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology.
– Tres Torres Clinic, Barcelona. Arthroscopic hip surgery. Dr. Eric Margalet.
– Elkhart General Hospital. Elkart, Indianapolis. Prosthetic surgery. Dr. Mark Klaassen
– Center for Hip and Knee Surgery and Specialty Surgery Center, Mooresville, Indianapolis. Prosthetic surgery. Dr. Michael Berend