- Ownership of the website
- In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the ownership of the domain www.traumadvance.es (hereinafter the website) corresponds to TRAUMA ADVANCE SLP. (hereinafter TRAUMADVANCE), with address in Manresa, Calle Gaudi, number 44, zip code 08243, Barcelona and with CIF B-65089583, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, CNAE 8622 Specialized medicine activities, SIC: 8091 Medical services.
- The use of the website is subject to the following conditions of use. We kindly ask you to read them carefully. The fact of accessing the website implies that you have read and accept, without reservation, these conditions.
- Medical manager in charge of the website
Dr. Francesc Angles CrespoNo. Col.legiat pel COMB: 08/27493Especialista en Cirurgia Ortopèdica i Traumatologia
- The website and the application contain material prepared by TRAUMADVANCE for informational purposes only and have no binding effect for TRAUMADVANCE.
- TRAUMADVANCE reserves the right to modify, develop or update without notice the content of the website, as well as the terms and conditions of this notice.
- Limitation of liability
- TRAUMADVANCE does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damages or alterations in the computer system, in the electronic documents or in the files of the user of the website. Consequently, TRAUMADVANCE does not respond for the damages that such elements could cause to the user or to third parties.
- TRAUMADVANCE is not responsible for the contents of the pages or third-party systems connected to the TRAUMADVANCE website through links.
- Intellectual property
- All the contents of the website (including texts, images, videos, animations, documentation, trade names, brands, logos, icons, graphics, designs, software and any other material that appears) are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights , and belong to TRAUMADVANCE, or to third parties that have authorized its use to TRAUMADVANCE.
- In no case shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted or any right or expectation of right is conferred, and especially, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said contents without the prior express authorization of TRAUMADVANCE.
- No link to the website can be established from any other website without the prior and express consent of TRAUMADVANCE.
- Personal data protection
- In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, it is reported that the data provided, including e-mail, by TRAUMADVANCE users will be incorporated into a personal data file, for which TRAUMADVANCE is responsible and intended, and will be used exclusively for the purpose of informing about the products developed by TRAUMADVANCE besides informing about activities and news related to TRAUMADVANCE.
- In any case, the transferee may exercise, with respect to their data, the rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation in the area recognized by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13. To exercise the aforementioned rights and for any clarification, you can write to TRAUMADVANCE, Calle Gaudi, number 44, postal code 08243, Manresa, Barcelona (Spain), or send an email to email@example.com.
Below is the contact information for TRAUMADVANCE:
TRAUMA ADVANCE SLP.
Calle Gaudi, número 44
- Processing of personal data In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that personal data and information you provide us when filling in any form available on our website (Data), will be incorporated into a personal data file owned by TRAUMADVANCE. We also inform you that all our files are legally registered in the General Registry of Personal Data of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection The purpose of the processing of the Data is the information and provision of the services offered on the website, as well as the carrying out promotional and advertising activities by any means, including the sending of emails and messages through any system. The questions included in each of the forms are voluntary, except those marked with an asterisk (*) that are obligatory. In the case of not answering the obligatory questions, TRAUMADVANCE reserves the right not to process incomplete applications.
- Data communications to third parties: TRAUMADVANCE informs you that your data is treated confidentially and is used internally and for the purposes indicated. Therefore, we do not assign them or communicate to third parties.
- Commercial communications In any of the electronic forms you will be asked for your express consent to be able to send commercial communications by any means, including electronic mail or equivalent means of electronic communication, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 LSSI.
- Security measuresTRAUMADVANCE adopts the security levels required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD, appropriate to the nature of the data that are subject to treatment at all times . Notwithstanding the above, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be fraudulent actions by third parties, although TRAUMDVANCE puts all the means at its disposal to avoid such actions.
- ARCO Rights The User may exercise his / her rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (‘ARCO Rights’) in the legally foreseen terms, for which purpose he must direct a communication to any means of contact previously defined.